Restoring a pool is not a one-man job. It requires a lot of work and maintenance. Our company provides pool restoration services for all kinds of residential and commercial pools.
Our specialty is cleaning suntan products, which we use to rid your pool of algae and other contaminants such as calcium, calcium chloride deposits, calcium carbonate, metal stains (iron), dirt, rust stains (iron), slime coat, oils from skin and hair products. We can also repair minor damage such as plaster cracks.
We offer our customers the following:
- Pretreatment Solutions - These substances help in removing oil stains that have accumulated on the walls or floor surface of a pool or spa or even on waterline tiles.
- Alkalinity Increaser - The primary goal of alkalinity increaser is to maintain the pH levels of water and also increase total alkalinity so that it helps in preventing corrosion.
- Stain and Scale Control - It is a mineral deposit remover that not just prevents but also eliminates staining and scaling problems on pool surfaces.
- Clarifier/Stabilizer - The main purpose of using a clarifier/stabilizer is to reduce turbidity (hazy water) and prevent the formation of scales caused by dissolved minerals in swimming pool water.
- Chlorine Granules - Chlorine granules are used for disinfecting swimming pool water and destroying any kind of algae or bacteria that might be present in it.
- PH Increaser - This chemical is used for restoring the pool’s pH to its desired level.
- PH Decreaser - This chemical is used to lower down the pool’s pH levels against alkalinity increaser chemicals that increase the PH level of pool water.
- Stain Remover - It is specifically designed to remove rust stains from a decorative concrete surface or painted surfaces in swimming pools, spas, and fountains.
- Debris Cleaner - This cleaner clears out all kinds of decorative gravel, dirt, and debris from your pool surface while you swim or relax at your backyard oasis.
- Flocculant - Its primary function is the removal of fine particles such as silt and also removes small amounts of floating algae by causing it to clump together.
- Winterizing Chemicals - These chemicals are used to close down swimming pools for the winter season and protect it from any damage that might be caused due to freezing temperatures or rain.
If you are looking for a pool restoration service, we are the company you can trust. We have been in the business for many years and have a team of experienced professionals who can get the job done right. Contact us today for a free consultation.