Pool inspections are important to conduct whether it is a residential or commercial pool. Inspections are utilized for safety reasons, protecting owners and guests from potential hazards.
Pool Inspections: The Importance of Safety and Maintenance
There are many benefits as to why a pool inspection should be done. One of the top reasons is safety. Pool inspections are done to ensure that pool equipment and structures are free from defects that could lead to harm.
It is a good idea if a monthly or even a weekly inspection can be done. These regular inspections will help protect both owners and guests from hazards. By making sure all surfaces, walks, steps, ladders, handrails, and edges of pool walls are smooth free from any defects is the best way to prevent any accidents from happening.
In addition, it helps make sure there aren’t any defective or damaged pool lights, drains, underwater surfaces, and automatic pool cleaners present in the water. A waterproof vacuum breaker on the pump line also ensures it’s fully functional while preventing back flow into the city water supply.
Monthly and weekly inspections are a proactive way to maintain your pool and help avoid any major repairs that could be costly. It is always better to address an issue as soon as it is noticed, rather than waiting until it becomes a bigger problem down the line.
Our Pool Inspection Process
At Bridgeport Pool Service we offer thorough pool inspection services. We do our inspections with the utmost care and attention to detail necessary to make sure every inch of the pool is inspected for any safety hazards.
Our inspections include:
- Cleanliness of all surfaces, such as walls, decks, steps, and ladders
- Water clarity
- Spa water clarity
- Pool chemicals (including pH balance)
- Automatic pool cleaner functionality
- Underwater light color/operation
- Lighting operation and switch functionality on inground pools
- Check grates for stability and corrosion damage
- All underwater drains are visible and no equipment is missing or damaged on above-ground pools. Inspects the pump waterproof vacuum breaker for proper function
- All pool equipment is checked for proper functionality including the filter, heater, chlorinator, and salt-water system
- Pool surface skimmers are operational
- Chemical feeders are working properly
- GFCI protection testing
And more. Our inspectors are highly skilled at pool inspections of all kinds. We also provide preventative maintenance programs to keep your pool water sparkling all season long!
Call today or visit our website for more information on our inspection services. You can also ask about how we can help with any repairs you may need so that your swimming experience is as worry-free as possible!
If you are looking for reputable pool inspection services near Bridgeport CT, contact our team today! We would be happy to inspect your property or perform maintenance on your pool before an upcoming party takes place at your venue!